Sunday, December 16, 2012

2012 Merrill Family Christmas Letter and Card

I just wanted to Post a Christmas Card, wishing all our friends and family a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year filled with many opportunities. This year has been a blessed year for us and we hope your 2012 has been a blessed on as well.

Zachary is 9 and he enjoys Mind Craft, Club Penguin, Mind Craft, Lego's, did I mention Mind Craft, LOL!, listening to Music on his IPod, writing stories and reading. This kid has an amazing imagination! Zachary had the opportunity this summer to go with a friend and stay in a beach house in San Clemente, CA. He had private surfing lessons and played on the beached, he really enjoyed himself. He is a great big brother. He has a very tender heart and is always trying to do good to those around him. He is starting to love Basketball and goes out back and shoots hoops a lot. He stills want to be an Archaeologist when he grows up and is still fascinated with Dinosaurs and Reptiles.

Makenna is 7 and what can I say, she is all girl. She loves Barbies, American Girl Dolls, Make up Throwing tea parties, doing any ones hair, painting her nails, watching girly T.V., having slumber parties, going to a store called Girly Girlz! She takes beginning Ballet and even though she is not the best in the class, she believes she is and that is all that matters!!!! She is my spunky, full of life, kind of sassy, social butterfly, kind of girl. But deep down she is a very sweet, soft spoken little girl with a heart of gold! She loves being a big sister and enjoys helping Mom around the house. She is my organized child, well the most organized out of her and Zach!

Payten is 4 and what a miracle she is. I did not dream of how well Payten would be doing at 4! She may have her challenges and illnesses, but all in all Payten is doing amazing things! She is sitting up on her own, she is starting to stand more with help, we are working on walking with different devices and communicating. She brings joy to our home like no other and we would not be the same with out our Angel from heaven. She has blessed our lives abundant and we love her with all our hearts. I know she is where she is today, because of the love everyone who knows her has for her. One thing I can say, is that when Payten returns home to her Father in Heaven I will know that she knew she was loved.

Emmett is 1 and he is our bouncing baby boy! Literally! This boy does not stop, he is go, go, go! He loves the outside, he would live outside if he could, it is his favorite place to be! If anyone comes to the door, Emmett has to be right there to greet them and when they leave he has to walk them out and say goodbye, it is so cute! Emmett is into books, blocks, dinosaurs, cars, stuffed animals, food, coloring, did I mention food!!!! He is our human garbage disposal, he will eat anything and everything, he LOVES food! He was a surprise baby, but what a joy he has been in our home. He is such an easy going little boy, who loves life! He loves his brother and sisters, he chases them around the house, wanting to be a part of everything. He joins in on Payten's therapy sessions and has so much fun doing so. He loves being the center of attention and his Mommy is his favorite person!!!! Which makes me one happy Momma!!!!!

Joseph is 34 and is still working for Waste Management. He loves his job, but hates the hours and some of the politics involved. He enjoys coming home and playing with the kids. He loves doing yard work. He does not have much time for hobbies, so he does not really have any. He pretty much eats, sleeps and hangs out with his family! He does take me out on dates and that is always a nice event! He likes to read when he can and he would love to go shooting more. He did take Zachary fishing not to long ago and they caught a few fish, so that was fun!

Kim, Me, 31, I am your typical stay at home Mom! I am constantly cleaning my house. I have people in my home every single day and so I feel as though my home is always on display and has to be in tip top shape, so during my free time, that is what you will find me doing, cleaning. well most of the time. I am busy keeping up with my homework that Payten's therapists give me and chasing a 1 year old around, as well as keeping up with the 9 and 7 year old. I enjoy reading when I can and getting on Facebook and blogging. I also like Pinterest and making the recipes I find on there, as well as the crafts. My calling at Church keeps me busy as well, I am in the Cub Scouts, Den Mom over the Wolf's and boy do I love it. Those boys are so much fun! So between that and home, I don't have time for much else.

That is just a little glimpse into our lives, I hope you enjoyed and I hope that you have a very Merry Christmas!

Much love, KIM MERRILL

P.S. below is the link to our 2012 Merrill Family Christmas Card, enjoy!

http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d7a517a4f5441794d44673d0d0a&blogview=true

No comments:

Post a Comment