Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Gift of A HUG!

This morning I am feeling very THANKFUL for the little Miracles and gifts in my life. Just a little bit ago, I went to pick Payten up to give her CPT and breathing treatments (a daily ritual in our home!) And she gave me the GREATEST Gift a Mom yearns for! The gift of a HUG! Yes, she gave me her FIRST official HUG! She wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed as tight as she could and then rubbed her whole face into my cheek, like she was giving me kisses, Yes KISSES! And then she looked up at me and just SMILED one of the BIGGEST Smiles I have ever seen her give! Words can not express what that feels like. All I could do after I got her situated was sit down and cry and thank my Heavenly Father for the blessings and gifts he sends me daily! This may seem like a very  small thing, because it is something that is taken for granted each and everyday. A Hug is something most Mothers receive on a daily basis,  but when you wait so long to receive one you savor it when it does come! I love my little treasure and I KNOW God listens and knows what you need. I needed that HUG today! I needed to know that she loved me! I needed that MIRACLE! Thank you Payten for giving me that little Miracle! Thank you for being that TREASURE you are!  I LOVE you! You are so BEAUTIFUL, oh yes you are! You are so beautiful, you are my shining star! You are so beautiful, You are! Payten YOUR MY STAR!!!! Yes, you  may think it was a  coincidence, but it was not one to me, rather it was a treasured MIRACLE!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, so special! Heavenly Father is mindful of you and Peyton, maybe Peyton needed that hug just as much as you did!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather, that is a good way to look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww what a sweetie! I love that girl! I expect a hug next time I see you Payten! :)

    ReplyDelete