Saturday, October 16, 2010

Look Who's 2! Payten We Love You! Happy Birthday!








WOW! Payten is 2! I can not believe it has been 2 yrs already! Time really does fly! It has been an AMAZING 2 yrs. One of many challenges, blessings, sorrow, learning, etc. Payten has truly changed our lives, both for the good and the bad and that's okay! She has taught us so many things, things that we would have not imagined we could learn or understand. She has taught us how to truly love,  live and live it to the best of our ability, laugh, and enjoy the little things life has to offer! She has taught us what it means to be strong, how to defy odds, smile through adversity and not sweat the small stuff, etc. Payten has shown us what Heaven is like. She is a piece of Heaven in our home that we cherish each and everyday! We are so blessed and grateful to have Payten!  She is EXTRAORDINARY!  Everyday that we are with her, we become better! Thank you Payten for your spirit! Thank you for choosing to be a part of our Family! Thank you for everything you do!

You have made me a better Mother and I think you are PERFECT! You are my Van go Painting and I would not have you any other way! I pray that we may have many more years to come. I do not know what I would do without you, you have changed my life and I can't see it any other way than with you in it! I LOVE you Payten!

Above I posted birthday picture's and video's of Payten eating her Cake! Well, playing in it! I wouldn't say she ate it, she has not eaten anything by mouth since a month of age! But that didn't stop her from digging in! We wanted to do something fun to celebrate her Birthday, but  Payten has not been feeling well the past few days. She is having issues of some kind. We do not know if she has another sinus infection or if it is more Neuro related, or what, all we know is that she is not herself and is struggling breathing and so on. So we decided to hold off on doing anything active until Halloween weekend, that is if she is doing better. (we are crossing our fingers that she is better by then!)

 However, we did go to dinner for her and Joseph's Birthday! (his b-day was yesterday, for those of you who did not know!) We went to Red Robin! It was delicious and fun. After dinner, we went to my parents home and let Payten open her presents from her Aunt Laura, Uncle Mike, Grandma and Grandpa. Then we sang to her and let her dig into her yummy cake! It was fun! I think she really enjoyed herself and had an AWESOME Birthday! Even if we did not do much to celebrate! Sometimes simpler is better. Anyways I just wanted to post the pictures so that you could all see how much fun she had on her b-day with her Cake! Enjoy! I will keep you all posted on what we find out about Payten's health in the next few days! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment