Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Exciting News!!!! ( Well I guess it's exciting!)

Before I get into our exciting news announcement, I could not help but share this adorable photo of Emmett! For two months now Emmett has been eating Solid foods and he loves it! He has a love affair with food and this pictures shows it! I was in the kitchen cleaning and came into the family room and found Emmett like this....
The face says it all! This is so priceless, I just had to share! I hope you got a good laugh like I did! LOL!

Now for the exciting news! I guess it is exciting for some in our house, maybe not me necessarily, but most of the Merrill home is excited! We have a new addition to our family and his name is SAMMY, Sammy the Snake, Here is a picture of Sammy......

I know, I know, a snake, really? What were you thinking?! Honestly I don't know what I was thinking, I guess the begging and pleading finally got to me, along with this cute face.....
Seriously?!, Look at that face! And look at that Smile! How could a Mother say no to that! I agree Snakes are icky, but it made my Zachary so happy and that is priceless! So even though it is going to take Mom time getting use to this little bugger, he is still the newest member of our family and we love him! We are sad to say that in order to get Sammy the Snake, we had to release our Turtles of four years, George and Susan, into the wild (Dobson Lake) with all their turtle friends, it was a bitter sweet moment! Zach was sad to say goodbye to his dear friends, but happy to welcome his new friend Sammy! It is kind of a nice change, we replaced a 40 gallon Aquarium, with a 10 gallon one! Can we say more room for our small house, that makes for a Happy Mommy! So again even though I may not like Snakes, I like the room that it has freed up and this guy is kind of growing on me! That is until he has to eat!!!!! LOL! That's it, our exciting news announcement! Thanks for reading! Before I go, here's a picture of Sammy's home.....

1 comment:

  1. I almost gave in and agreed that the smiling face was priceless and justifes getting the snake, almost. Until you put a picture of that thing slithering up the side of the tank...h.o.l.y. Y.U.C.K~! Happy for you all, but cautious......lol!

    ReplyDelete