Sunday, December 1, 2013

I know it is Dec. 1, but here is my Thanksgiving Day post for you to all enjoy.




I know what you are thinking, Thanksgiving is over and done with and I missed the boat! Yes, I did indeed miss the boat, but like I always say, it is better late than never and it is only a couple days late, so I am counting it as being okay, cause let's face it, when Holidays come around, time management and the spare time you normally have, go straight down the crapper and therefore my blogging went down the crapper with it! But alas, I finally was able to take some time to sit down and blog, for I did not want to miss my window of opportunity to blog about one of my favorite Holidays, Thanksgiving!  Besides that, I also have some fun stories to share, so here it goes.

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite Holidays, because first of all, it is all about food and let's face it, I am a foodie, I am all about good food and great company and that is the definition of Thanksgiving! Second, Thanksgiving is a simple reminder to help us take time and reflect over the year/years and count/ponder/remember our many blessings. However, I do agree that Thanksgiving should not be the only time of year that we reflect upon our blessings, for we should try and reflect upon our blessings daily, but it is nice to have a Holiday that is centered solely around life's blessings and the family and friends that bring those blessing to pass. Blessings, good food, family and friends are the mere reasons why Thanksgiving is one of my favorite Holidays, next to Christmas. And though I did stress about this Thanksgiving, for the mere fact that I was hosting and I wanted everything to be as prefect as it could be, it still turned out to be a great day, filled with joy and laughter, which helped to remind me of all my many blessings.

Like I just said, the reason I stressed, was because I was hosting and when ever I host anything in my home, I stress, for I want everything to be prefect and beyond clean, which lets face it, when you have children that is next to impossible to achieve, but for whatever reason, I still have not come to terms with that fact, therefore I still strive to accomplish this unobtainable goal of cleanliness, which causes me great stress during the process of trying to achieve it. It is a vicious cycle that one day will stop, because one day I will give up and come to terms that I am the mother of four destructive children and therefore I need to embrace the mess and chaos for others to enjoy with me! But with that said, I am very proud of myself, for by Wednesday, my stress level had decreased and I threw my hands in the air and said, "it is what it is and my guests, meaning family, will have to accept my house for what it is," and once I did that, everything seemed to fall perfectly into place.! I have come to realize, the more calm and relaxed one stays, the more smooth and better things seem to go, therefore I wish I could stop stressing and just stay completely calm all the time, especially during these types of circumstances, but alas I am human and humans tend to stress. At least I have started to improve and I am seeming to stress less and less, which makes for happier, more smooth going days. Honestly, I was quite surprised that my Wednesday went so well, due to the fact that it is one of my most busiest of days, with people coming and going throughout the day. But for whatever reason, even though it was quite busy, I still managed  to get the house clean and get the table decorations for Thanksgiving complete. I truly felt as though my Father in Heaven, was watching over me and blessing me greatly by helping me to have a good day.

Not only did I have a good day, but Payten had a good day as well! To be precise, it was the best day she has had in a long time, which was really nice, considering she had therapies that day and therefore she did really well with her therapist, which gives me hope that all her complications are seizure related and therefore will continue to get better with more time on the stronger dosage of medication, which makes this Mommas heart rejoice for the sake of her daughter and the hope that her daughter may get better! Payten having a good day, played a key role in my day going so well, for when Payten has a good day, the whole family has a good day, for she is the center of our home and I mean that quite literally. She is so loved and she radiates love and peace, etc. that when she is not feeling well or she is having an off day, filled with pain and sorrow, she is not the only one who feels it, rather we all suffer with her, for we all seem to feel her pain, because we are that connected with her, therefore a lot of our day depends on how Payten's day is going and that may sound silly, but it is true. So, while Payten was having a fantastic day, being the rock star she was being that day during her therapies, this Momma was also a rock star and was able to channel her inner Martha Stewart and create an awesome, shabby chic/country style type center piece for Thanksgiving and here it is, the center piece I created,



Now I am beyond proud of this center piece, because you see, I am one of those gals, who has fabulous ideas in her brain, but rarely do I have those ideas come to life and look as good as they do in my brain, therefore when I do have one of these creative ideas pan out, I have to show case it, for these moments are few and far in between, therefore I have to cherish and relish in the moments that do come! I know, I am bragging, but hey, everyone gets bragging rights once in awhile and this is one of mine, which I feel is very well spent, for I believe I hit this one out of the ball park with craftiness, for it was all my idea, no pinterest or facebook inspiration for me, just my awesome brain!!!!! LOL! Eat your heart out Martha and pinterest, for one of my visions in my head won this time!!!! Okay, lets move on, before I start to come off as pompous and self center, with a little vainness mixed in! I was going to blog on Wednesday, just so I could show off my crafty side, but unfortunately, I was busy cooking instead, which kept me busy until 3am! Yep, you heard me right, that was not a typo, I was up til 3am cooking some of the appetizers/side dishes for Thanksgiving. I know, some of you were probably up at that time cooking too, but like I said, time management,  especially during the holidays, seems to go down the crapper! Why? I have not a clue, it just seems to, well at least it seems to be that way in my life, at least. Thankfully, Wednesday went so well, that I did not have a ton to do on Thursday, therefore I was able to sleep in, which helped me not be so tired or grumpy, due to being up til 3am.

Honestly, the low stress from being prepared, made for a very lovely, happy Thanksgiving. The only thing I would have changed is the time in which we started, due to the mere fact that we started later than planned, due to family being a little late, but other than that, everything was prefect and everyone was in good spirits, which added to the day very nicely. Dinner was fabulous, but different. In years past, we have always done the same dishes, we have always had Turkey, mashed potatoes, broccoli bake, candied yams, rice/sausage/cranberry casserole, green been casserole, deviled eggs, stuffing, salad and then your appetizers of cheese and crackers, veggies and olives, etc. But this year, we did it a little different, we did not do the traditional foods, however each of us brought something new. Instead of the broccoli bake, which is kind of like a cheese/broccoli quiche, we had a broccoli salad instead, and instead of the green been casserole, we had brussel sprouts and green beans in a olive oil/balsamic glaze, and instead of the rice, sausage and cranberry casserole, we had quinoa with kale and raisins, which was quite yummy. We still had some of the traditional foods, such as, the Turkey, potatoes, yams and deviled eggs, but it was enough of a change, that I am still left wondering whether or not I really liked the changes or not. Don't get me wrong, I loved the new foods, for they were all so yummy, but there is something about tradition that brings comfort to your soul and there is something about having certain foods at Thanksgiving, that trigger memories of old, therefore, when you mess with that tradition, it makes it a little weird, so I think we might be going back to our old time traditions when we do thanksgiving with my family again, which will be in a couple of years. But I don't know, if that will be the case, for I can not speak for everyone else, therefore these new changes, might be our new Thanksgiving traditions, I guess it will depend on what everyone else thinks. But even though it felt a little off due to some of the changes in food, it still turned out beautifully and everyone seemed to have a lovely time, which is all that really matters!

After dinner and the clean up that follows was complete, we went Black Friday or rather Grey Thursday shopping. Yes, we are one of the many of crazies that were out trying to get the best deal for our buck and let me just say, I would be lying if I said that I did not fear for my life, because I did. It was insane, people were fighting over shopping carts, let a lone merchandise. At one point, I had three people grab skate boards out of my hands, that I was trying to put in my cart and I just let them have them, for I was worried what might happen if I put up a fight. Then I later found out that my brother in law was shoved to the ground by a ten year old boy over a video game! Seriously, a video game! What is this world coming to? And don't get me started about the lines, etc. I was rear ended by more shopping carts than I can count and I waited over 30 minutes in line! I know, I have no room to complain, especially regarding the lines, for I chose to go out into this madness, but honestly, this is by far the worst black Friday I have ever encountered. I need a shirt that says, I survived Black Friday shopping at Wal Mart, 2013, because it quite literally was that bad. I am just happy I made it out alive and that Payten was alive when I got home, for that is a whole other story that I am going to share with you right now. While I was gone shopping, Joseph was left in charge, however, he had to leave for a moment, to drop Makenna off at her Grandma Merrill's house, so that she could spend the night with her girl cousins from California, and during the time Joseph was gone and I was still shopping, Payten decided to pull her G-tube out. Thankfully, I have taken past times to teach Zachary and Makenna, how to place the G-tube and Trach back in, incase there is ever an emergency where they would have to know how to do these things and this was one of those exact emergencies, for no one, but Zachary knew how to get the G-Tube back in. It is a funny story, but kind of scary and sad, for I feel bad that I put my family in that situation, so that I could go shopping.

Let me explain, while Joseph and I were gone, Erin, my brothers girlfriend, was helping out by keeping an eye on Payten and she got down on the floor to play with Payten, not realizing that Payten loves long hair and jewelry and that if Payten can get a hold of it she will, with a death grip to be exact, which unfortunately, leads to hair loss and broken jewelry, if you are not careful. And Erin learned the hard way, which is the saddest part about the whole thing. While everyone else was out in the backyard playing, Erin was left alone and soon realized Payten's destructive tactics, to which no one was close by to hear the screams for help from Erin and believe me, Erin must have been screaming, for when Payten gets a hold of your hair, it hurts, hence the fact that I have short hair. While Erin was screaming for help, she noticed that Payten had liquid spewing from her abdomen and the first thought that went through Erin's head was, Oh Gosh! This is not normal!. Oh Gosh! She is going to die and it is the first time I have ever been left responsible for her! Poor Erin, she was scared out of her mind. Finally, someone walks in and helps release Erin from Payten's death grip and they all start panicking about what to do in regards to the missing G-tube. Then, amongst all the chaos,  Zachary walks in and asks what everyone is yelling about and once he realizes why everyone is freaking out, he shouts to everyone to calm down, then nonchalantly  walks over to the medical supply cupboard, grabs a G-tube syringe, yes there is a specific syringe that fits the G-tube, fills it with water, walks over to Payten and asks for one of the adults assistance in holding Payten down and proceeding in putting the G-tube back in, in which he filled it with the correct amount of water, all while remaining calm, cool and collected! Seriously, this type of composure coming from a ten year old is amazing. When I got home and found out what had happened, my heart filled with gratitude, first of all, for the fact that I took the time to teach my two older children how to care for their little sister in a time of crisis and second, for the fact that my son was Payten's Hero that night and without hesitation, he stepped up to the plate and preformed the hard task, without fear or worry.

After everyone was finished telling me about their version of the story, Zachary smiled a big smile and said, Mom, it was a piece of cake, honestly, I knew it would be, for I have watched you put it in a thousand times and you never stress out, so I knew it was not something to stress out about, but rather just something that I knew was important to put/get back in! What a proud Mom moment that was! I have rock stars for kids! Seriously, what ten year old can put a G-tube back in?! Not many and mine can do that, plus he can put a trach back in, and he knows how to hook up oxygen, as well as preform CPR and take a pulse. He also understands what a normal range for your heart rate should be and what a normal range/O2 level is. So, if he does not end up being some kind of Doctor or Nurse I will be surprised, for he is cut out to be one, that's for sure, because his calm demeanor is prefect in these stressful type situations. Maybe he will not be a Doctor, maybe he just does it out of love for his sister, all I know is that he did a great job in this situation and he has done an awesome job in other situations, which makes him one of Payten's heroes, for he has saved the day, on many occasions, in Payten's behalf. Literally, he should get a metal for the great big brother he is! I am just beyond grateful, like I said that I made it out alive while Black Friday shopping and that Payten made it out alive during mine and Joseph's absence! All of these events, made for a super exciting and memorable Thanksgiving, one that will be hard to forget, especially for Erin and Zach! LOL!

Now, I wish I could say that this was the only exciting event that happened to us this weekend, but I would be lying if I did, for it was not the only exciting event that happened in the absence of Joseph and I. Rather yesterday, while Joseph and I took Zachary and Makenna to see the movie, Frozen, for which I highly recommend seeing it if you haven't, Payten decided to pull her trach out, which Grandpa did not notice she had done, therefore it went undiscovered, for sometime, until we got home. Which means we have no idea how long it was out, all we know is it had to have been out for some time, due to the fact that it was extremely difficult to put back in. It is an honest mistake, that could have happened on mine or Joseph's watch, but still it is a scary mistake, for it was difficult enough to put back in, that we were worried we would have to call 911 for help. However, we did have success with the smaller size trach and lubricant, unfortunately, it was still very traumatic on Payten's, for it caused her to have some bleeding around the trach and stoma area, due to the forced entry we had to take, in order to get her trach back in. I am just grateful that we were able to get it back in without emergency help and that when we did discover it was out, she appeared to be fine in her breathing and her coloring appeared to be okay, which means she was not in any distress due to the trach being out for as long as it was. I do know that Grandpa felt really bad, but honestly, it was an honest mistake that could have happened to anyone, we are just thankful that it ended with no phone call to 911.

However, these events left Joseph and I with the realization, that we can no longer leave Payten with anyone but ourselves, for though we were lucky these two times, we may not be so lucky the next time, therefore we are force to make the decision of not leaving her with a sitter, unless there is a nurse present, for now we fully realize, that we are the best ones, who are trained on how to best handle Payten and her many situations. Therefore we will not be going places together, unless she tags along or until we have a Nurse who is well trained in all the areas of Payten's needs, for we do not need to keep having mishaps such as these, happening on our families and or strangers watches, for not only is it scary on both their end and ours, but it is also not fair to Payten to have to endure them. Like I said, I am beyond grateful that it ended well, however, I am sad that this decision of not leaving Payten alone with anyone, but Joseph and I, has to be made, for it means no more date nights, etc. but it is a decision that necessary and it is one that has been made in the best interest of Payten and our family and friends. Through the year, we have learn that we are required to always do what is best and what is safest for Payten, even if it is not the most ideal of choices, we have come to know that we still have to make it, for we have to put the safety of our daughter first, no matter what. Even with these scary events, our Thanksgiving weekend was wonderful, filled with great fun and priceless memories. I am so grateful that mine hosting of this years Thanksgiving went as smoothly as it did and that it turned out more beautifully than I could have imagined, even if I had a few melts downs a few days prior to the actual day! I am also, thankful that though we had these events happen, that everything and everyone turned out to be okay, for it could have been worse and it wasn't, therefore we need to be thankful for our Heavenly Father who was watching over us and blessing us greatly that day and this weekend. Before I end this post, I want to list 30 things I am thankful for,

1) I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father, who knows me personally and blesses my life daily with his love, compassion and understanding. He helps to give my life meaning and purpose and I am beyond grateful for that.

2) I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ and the love and sacrifice he showed to me, through the life he live and the blood he spilt in the garden of Gethsemane, for through his atoning sacrifice, I have the opportunity to repent and be forgiven for my sins and not only that, but by and through his grace I can be saved, for he died for me and rose the third day, that I might live again and have eternal life, for which I am beyond grateful to him for.

3) I am thankful for my Handsome Husband, who I absolutely love and adore! He is my better half and as cliché as these words may sound, he quite literally completes me. Together, we make the best of people and I am beyond grateful that I found him and that he chose me to be his wife for eternity, for I love him that much, that I want to spend eternity with him!

4) I am thankful for the blessings of the Temple and what those blessings bring to my life and the promise that through and by those blessings and obedience, my family can and will be together forever! This knowledge brings such an abundance of peace to my heart and soul, for it gives me the hope that though I will out live my daughter, I need not worry, for I will have her in the eternities forever and that would bring comfort to any grieving/suffering mothers heart, therefore I am grateful for this knowledge and blessing.

5) I am thankful to have been born to goodly Parents, who loved, cared, served and sacrificed for me, that I could enjoy the beautiful childhood I enjoyed. I have some of the fondest memories of my childhood and I owe it all to a loving mother and father, who did their very best at raising me and my siblings. I am who I am today, because of them and I am beyond grateful that I was able to choose them as my parents, for that choice has blessed my life abundantly.

6) I am thankful for my four beautiful children and the precious souls they are. I am honored to have been chosen to be their mother. They each teach me different life changing things on a daily basis and they each possess attributes that I am still trying to master. Through and by them, I am trying on a daily basis, to be a better person and for that I say thank you to them, for they are a Godsend in my life and I love them so very much!

7) I am thankful for my extended family, all of them! I am thankful for their love, their support and their service. Each and every one of them have been a blessing in my life, at some point during my life and to all of them, meaning my Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Nieces, Nephews, In laws, Grandparents, etc. I say thank you, you are an inspiration to me and I love each of you in different ways! You make my heart overflow with gratitude.

8) I am thankful for my friends! I am have many acquaintances, whom I love, but friends, I can count on both hands. Which means, I may not have many people that I considered true friends, but I do have a few and to those few, I want to say thank you, for you have been family to me, though you are not blood, you are still family and I love you and am grateful that I have you in my life, for you bring an abundance of joy that no other could bring me and you make me a better person by knowing you and because of these things, I am beyond grateful for you!

9) I am thankful for the everyday comforts I enjoy. Meaning, the home in which I live in and the comfort that it provides me. I am thankful for the bed in which I sleep in and the pillow in which I sleep on, for the car that I drive and the clothes and shoes that I wear, for the toilet in which I can go upon and the shower that I can use to get clean, etc. These comforts/amenities are things that I take for granted daily, but for many people, they do not get to enjoy these luxury's. Therefore, I have been blessed with enjoying them, so for that, I want to say thank you, because I can not imagine my life without these daily comforts.

10) I am thankful for American and the great nation it is. I believe it is a great nation due to the sacrifices of our founding fathers and the Constitution in which they blessed this country with. They were honorable men, who gave their all for this great nation and for them I am thankful.

11) I am thankful for the Men and Women who serve in the military, who sacrifice their lives daily, so that I can enjoy the freedoms that our great nation has to offer. If it were not for their sacrifices, I would not be free, therefore I am thankful for their courage and love towards this beautiful country and say thank you to them for my freedoms that I am blessed with on a daily basis, because of them.

12) I am thankful for modern day medicine and the miracles that it has brought into so many lives. If it were not for modern medicine and the advancements that have been made in it, my daughter would not be here, enriching the lives of those around her. No, it may not have all the answers and yes, there are still flaws within it, but to a family such as ours, who depends on so many things that this modern medicine has to offer, we say thank you! I know that Payten is grateful for what it has given her, which is not only quantity of life, but quality of life.

13) I am thankful for kind, loving and compassionate Doctors, who treat their patients as they would treat their own families. Payten has been truly blessed to have some of the best Doctors, both in their knowledge, as well as  in their mannerisms and thoughtfulness. They quite literally go above and beyond their calling as a Doctor and to  each and every one of them, we say thank you! We are forever in your debt and we love you more than you could ever know.

14) I am thankful for Nurses and the kind of people they must be in order to do the job they are required to do. I have found myself enfolded in the arms of a Nurse, crying for the heartache in which I feel for my daughter and her declining health and if it were not for those times and the many other times that I have had a Nurse show love and compassion towards me and my daughter, I would be lost, for they have been there when no else could be and because of that I am thankful for Nurses and the jobs they do in helping families to not only care for their loved ones, but also to cope in times of distress and grief. I feel as though, Nurses, many times are acting in the hands of God and I say thank you for the times you have been a God send in mine own life. Nurses are truly amazing and I say thank you for all that they do!

15) I am thankful for Modern Technology, because lets face it, I love my cell phone and TV just like the rest of you! Technology is an awesome thing that we have at our finger tips, yes it can be used for evil, but it is also used for good and I believe that the good out weighs the bad and I am grateful for the good it has been in my life and the joy it brings to me on daily basis!

16) I am thankful for books! Anyone who knows me, knows I love books, for I am a lover of reading. Reading is a beautiful thing, through which you can become anyone or anything. Reading truly is a miraculous thing! For I have been to many a place, both real and pretend, through reading and I have met many a people, too,  through and by reading, therefore I feel as though I have lived an awesomely adventurous life, through the power of reading, even though I have never left Arizona! And I owe it all to books and the imagination they give me!

17) I am thankful for knowledge, for knowledge is power and without knowledge we would be nothing. It is by and through knowledge that we are able to do anything and so that is why I am beyond grateful for knowledge and the knowledge that I possess. You can do anything, as long as you take the time to gain the knowledge in which to do it in.

18) I am thankful for the power of prayer and the miracles that prayer brings. My life has been abundantly blessed through and by the power of prayer. Prayer changes lives and I know that without prayer I would not be where I am today, so for that reason and many others, I am thankful for prayer and blessing it has been in my life.

19) I am thankful for good health! No, I am not in prefect health, but I have been blessed with fairly good health, which I have come to know is a great blessing, for I have seen the damage that poor health can have on an individual, as well as a family and it is devastatingly hard to face and endure and so for that, I need to say thank you and be forever grateful that I have been blessed with the health I have, for not many are as lucky as I have been.

20) I am thankful for nature and the beauty it provides on this earth. I love nature and tranquility I feel when I am in it. Every time I am in nature, I am reminded of God's creations and the beauty he has blessed and surrounded our lives with. It is a miraculous blessing that we sometimes forget to be thankful for, and therefore I do not want forget to add it to my list of gratitude.

21) I am thankful for food,  I love food and the different foods that this world has to offer. I am one who will try anything at least once, for I love trying different foods, for food is something that is a pleasurable thing as well as a nutritious thing! So I am thankful for different foods and the opportunities I have to try them.

22) I am thankful for Music and joy that it brings to my life, as well as others. I believe that Music has a way to touch the hearts of Man like no other can. Music can conjure up different emotions by just changing a few simple chords. It is my choice of refuge in many circumstances. I find that if I am having a bad day or I am feeling sad, etc. I turn to music for peace and solace and it always seems to turn those frowns or bad days upside down. I have loved Music since I was a little girl, for it speaks to my soul in ways nothing else can and I love it and am grateful for it.

23) I am grateful for Art and the beauty Art gives. I am grateful for the imagination art creates. I am thankful for the creative freedom one has when creating a piece of Art. Art is something anyone can try, for it has no limitations, rather it is all done through and by inspiration. Yes, I guess you do have to have a knack and talent for it, to truly be an artist that creates beautiful masterpieces, but I also believe anyone can find an artist within themselves and create a piece that is beautiful to them.

24) I am thankful for service and charity. I am grateful to have been on the receiving end, as well as the giving end, for I have experienced both and the impact that it has had on my life is both miraculous and life changing. I sincerely am a believer that if you are feeling blue or down, go and serve someone and if you do,  that mood will turn around, for when you are in the service of your fellow man, you are not only in the service of your God, but you also forget about you, because you are thinking of the person you are serving, which helps you to forget about what was troubling you in the first place. Service is the best medicine for sadness and depression and it can humble the most prideful of hearts, especially when you are on the receiving end of it. Charity is the pure love of Christ and service is the way we preform most acts of Charity. Which we all need to be a little better at giving and receiving.

25) I am grateful for Photographs, I love photographs and the stories that they tell. One can remember an event in their life through a mere photograph. That is why I believe photographs are one of mans most sacred of treasures, for it helps to freeze a moment in time, which for years to come will help to remind a person of the moment that was frozen. That is why I try to capture so many pictures, as do others, for soon, a picture and memory will be the only thing that you will have left and for me it goes deeper than that, for soon I will lose one of my children and a simple photograph will be the only thing that I can hold on to, when I am feeling blue. It will be the only thing I can look to, that will remind me of the good times we had, etc. So I am grateful for photographs and simple gift they are in ones life.

26) I am grateful for journals. I believe that by journaling, one can leave a legacy behind like no other can, for when you pass on to the next life, a journal or a picture is all one really will have that is left of you and your legacy, so therefore, if you wrote down your life's history, then your future posterity will be able to come to know who you were through that journal. It is a simple, yet powerful way to leave a legacy about yourself to your children, grandchildren and so forth.

27) I am grateful for children and the pureness and love they are/represent. If we were all more childlike, not childish, this world would be a better place, for we would all be a little more kinder, understanding and a lot more teachable. That is why I ask in my daily prayers, that I can become more childlike, like my children are, for they are what is good in this world and we need to learn from their examples and what they have to offer us.

28) I am thankful for sleep, I love sleep and the rejuvenating power sleep can give! Sleep re energizes the  body and soul and I love it! I say, When Momma is well rested, everyone is happy! Nap time is one of my favorite times, I love taking naps with my kids, for a five minute nap is equivalent to an energy drink, etc. at least it feels that way to me.

29) I am grateful for Christmas and the true meaning of Christmas, which is the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ and the message of love and peace that it brings to the world. I love Christmas time, because of the generosity and love that is shown to others during this time of year. I wish that the Christmas spirit would live on in our hearts throughout the year, for it truly can turn the ugliest of hearts beautiful and I just love it! But to be fair,  my love language is service, therefore that is an easy statement for me to make and that is why Christmas is my favorite Holiday, for it is all about service and love and the life of our Savior Jesus Christ.

30) I am thankful for my life and what my life entails and all of the obstacles and trials that I have been faced with throughout my life, for through and by these events, I have become the great woman I am today. I would not replace one single trial, for the lessons that have come from these trials, as well as the blessings that have followed because of these different trials, for they are all irreplaceable lessons/things and because of that, I am beyond grateful for each and everyone of them. Life is one of the greatest gifts one can experience and I am beyond grateful for the life that I was given and the beauty it brings me daily.

I hope that each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, that was surround by family and friends. I pray that you were reminded of how truly blessed you are and for the beautiful life in which you live. I pray that we all may be enveloped with the spirit and beauty of Christmas, whether you believe in Christmas or not, I pray that we all may feel the spirit of Christmas enfold us, for the spirit of Christmas is not necessarily religious, rather it is the love and charity in which we have for one another and the joy we feel from that love and charity. May we all go out and do some good in the world during this time of year and may we remind one another what Charity and service really is and what it can do in ones life. I love you all and to all I hope you have a blessed night and great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment