Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A sweet message of prayer



This is such a sweet message of truth. I sincerely believe that through our darkest moments, the moments we feel the deepest despair and we have no where else turn but to our God in prayer, these are the moments that teach us the most about life and about ourselves and about the love God has for us. These are the moments that we truly learn the full purpose of prayer and how to pray. I am so grateful for my experiences with my daughter Payten. Through her, I have come to learn how to pray and it has changed my life and my out look regarding life. May we all learn to go to our Father in Heaven in prayer and ask him for our daily bread. I can not testify to you enough, that prayer works, it brings solace and peace, where solace and peace our necessary, it brings answers when answers are needed, it brings relief and insight we can not receive anywhere else, it truly can be the healing balm to our souls if we just seek and learn to use this gift of communication God has bestowed upon us. I can not begin to tell you how thankful I am for the blessing of prayer in my own life. It is by and through prayer that I have been able to do and get where I am today. I am thankful for this video and sweet and simple reminder it was to me this day. I hope you enjoy it too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment