Saturday, October 5, 2013

A way better day!

Today was a  better day for Payten. Which is crazy to me, considering, I was questioning taking her into the hospital all day yesterday, because of how awful she was doing and the fact that she had an extremely high fever. But today, looking at her, you would have never know yesterday was so bad. The only thing I can chalk it up to is that it was all from our experiment and her body had an adverse reaction to Joseph and I changing the time we gave her medication, but the high fever? That makes me think that she is fighting something off and now she is on the mend, at least I hope she is and it does not keep rearing it's ugly head.

I am extremely frustrated because I received no phone call from the surgery scheduler today. Which means it will be that much longer before Payten has her surgery. GRRRR! Tuesday I will be putting a phone call in if I have not heard anything by Monday. I want to get this done sooner than later, due to us going into flu and cold season and the worry that Payten will be more sick than she is well, therefore we will not have a window of opportunity to get this surgery done unless we do it now. So, they better call and soon!!!!

Though Payten had a better day today, she still slept most of the day. I believe it was her body still recovering from the events of yesterday. So while Payten slept, Emmett and Mommy played! And boy did we enjoy ourselves!



He kept saying, Take my picture! Then he would hand the helmet to me and say, Take your picture! To say we had fun, would be an understatement! Emmett loves to dress up, watch Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Read books and role play, which we did all of the above, so you can imagine that Emmett was definitely in heaven and Mommy too! So much, that when nap time came, we crashed! 

This evening we were able to go out to dinner together as a family considering Payten was doing so well. We were going to go to the park and have a picnic and walk around, due to the beautiful weather, but it was getting too late, so instead we went to our favorite family dinner spot, Barrios Pizza. The kids had fun running around and Joseph and I enjoyed sitting back, talking, while watching the kids play. It was a great family night. We finished it off with a drive to Ice Burg for ice cream cones. This video says it all about how fun our night was,


Obviously after the night out, we came home and the kids took baths, considering the mess Emmett made! LOL! All in all today was a great day, filled with some fun moments. I am just grateful that Payten is doing better than she was yesterday. I was worried we were going to have to take her to the hospital today if she was not doing better and any day I don't have to take her to the hospital is a good day! Thank you for all the prayers in Payten's behalf I know they truly helped in her overcoming the events of yesterday. I am happy that she is well enough for when the scheduler calls, I will feel okay scheduling her surgery. What a blessing that is. Again thank you and Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment