Sunday, October 13, 2013

I recieved a much needed break!

Today was a more emotional day, than some days this week and I suppose that is normal and will be normal for a little while. I just need to remain honest with myself and my feelings, let them be felt and released and then move forward. If I do this I should be fine and get better quicker than if I just bottled them up. With that said, it does not make days like today any easier. I just hope that these days become lesser and far in between.

Even though I was more emotional, I still had a good day filled with productivity! I am happy that Joseph did not have to work as late as we thought he would and that he was able to get much needed errands and yard work done. I am hoping for a pretty winter yard soon! I love this season of Fall and Winter in Arizona. The weather here is so beautiful and it makes for prefect yards with pretty flowers; which is something I love.

After Joseph was through with his different tasks he set forth to accomplish, I was then able to leave for a much needed "sister time" break. It was not the most exciting girls night out, but it was a much needed outing, that was filled with lots of fun. My sister Laura and I went shopping for Payten's Birthday. I can not believe she will be five on Wednesday. It really is a miracle when I think about it and I wanted to do something SUPER special for her, but then all this "drama" that happened this week, things just got put on hold, so I guess we will be doing something very simple, but at least she will have presents! Yay, for that! Payten is a hard one to buy for, because you want to make it special, but not a lot of toys, etc interest her, so I went safe and bought her four outfits, plus pajama's and Monday I will complete the ensemble with a stuffed animal and book. Zachary wanted us to buy her a pony. He said every five year old princess like Payten deserves a pony! Unfortunately there were no ponies for sale, so I had to settle on clothes! I love how much he loves her and wants to give her the world! It truly makes my heart happy. Here is a picture of the different outfits and pj's,




She is definitely going to be one stylin' little girl with all these cute birthday clothes. I just hope that between now and Wednesday, I can come up with some special, yet simple idea for celebrating her fives years on this earth, for she deserves to celebrate the miracle of her life! If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave a comment telling me your ideas. I need help! I guess when I am done on here, I will be on Pinterest looking at birthday ideas. Wish me luck, I am gonna need it. Pinterest can be overwhelming at times! I pray you all have a blessed day tomorrow and a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment