Monday, June 28, 2010

We are "Hospital" free for a few days at least!

AWWWW! Finally I feel like my life is back in order and I am finally back in the swing of things! It is AMAZING how one week of being in the hospital can throw EVERYTHING out of whack! It took me four days to get back to normal! And what a CRAZY four days they were! I am so happy to be home! Payten is doing well, she is engaged, playful, happy and SLEEPING! Yay! I am so happy that she is back to her normal patterns, it is a relief to see her doing so well. This tells me that her Neurological issues were the cause of her problems and that she was having increased seizures and because they upped her dose of Keppra she is doing better! Thank you Dr. Cook for listening! It is a relief to have Doctors hear my concerns and listen to them and address them! Let's hope she will stay well for a while, so we can keep moving forward with therapy's and milestones! I hope that we can get her sitting soon and weight bearing through her arms! That is my goal in the next few months, lets hope we can achieve it! I want to tell you all thank you so much for your prayers! It has helped us so much in being able to get through these past few weeks! I am trying to have a better attitude toward life and what it hands me! You know how the saying goes, Attitude is Everything! Let's hope it helps! We have a busy few weeks a head of us! So we are going to be in need of prayers to help us get through the month of July! Payten might be going in the Hospital next week for Neuro testing and then after that, we have our Golf-A-Thon Fundraiser, "Play For Payten" on Monday July 12, 2010. (If you want to pledge a donation or Play in the tournament go to integritygolfsolutions.com and scroll down the side bar until you see Play for Payten, click on the green button, choose a golfer to make a pledge to and make your donation. Or sign up under new user and enter the event location Chandler, Az, Play for Payten and start collecting pledges, it is that simple! You can also visit HelpingPayten.com for more information. Thanks for your help in this matter! Every bit counts!) After the Golf-A-thon, my other daughter, Makenna goes in on Monday July 19 for her Tonsil's and Adnoid's surgery! (I am not looking forward to this surgery! She is a little princess and so therefore is going to expect the royal treatment! I pray for the nurse who gets to care for her. May the Lord have mercy on her soul!!!!!!) So as you can see, we are going to have a Cardon's Month! What fun it will be! After the month of July craziness, I will be ready for school to begin! But for now I am enjoying the time we have hospital free! I am trying to get as much one on one time as I can with each kiddo before summer ends! I hope that I can achieve this goal and enjoy the summer while it lasts! Thank you again for your love and support. It means so much to us, especially Payten!

No comments:

Post a Comment