Thursday, June 10, 2010

New A Day!

So after blogging last night, Joseph and I had a long talk and then like I always do, I stayed up to just sit in peace and quiet, to ponder and prayer. Joseph and I are both at peace with all of this. We know our Neurologist and we trust his decision, he is an extremely cautious man, who if it were a high risk for Payten getting a Fatal Muscle Disease from the medication, he would not even discuss it and besides it is still available to the public. It is not a prescription anymore, because they pulled off prescription shelves, but it is a supplement that we can buy at any health food store, so we just have to believe and take a leap of faith that it will all be okay. I went to bed with a Peaceful heart. After really thinking about, I thought why am I so upset? I came to the conclusion a long time ago, that whatever Payten had, would someday probably take her life, but that I would never give up on her, I would always try and fight for her to have the best quality of life a child like her could have. I guess now that it is more of a Fact and not just a conclusion, that it indeed is another thing that is right in front of me, was hard to see and take in. I guess I need a little emotional break down in order to see the positive side. Right! So after a good nights sleep of no nightmares! Yay! I have decided it is a new day, full of hope, and I am going to enjoy it! I will make the best of what I have and try not to complain! I think it is okay for us mom's and dad's out there, who are the parents of these special angel's, to complain every once in a while. I think it is healthy, it helps you not to have a Nervous Breakdown! So complain as much as you want, for me I will keep it to a minimum! Or at least try too! Our Nurse comes today and I am going to take my other two and go Play! Thanks to a good friend who knows I need to play and not think about Payten! I am very blessed to have good friends who are there for me when I need them.
Once I am done playing I will come home and I will play and cuddle with my Payten and enjoy her! She is the funniest baby and I love playing with her! So here's to a new day! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment