Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TROUBLE!

Oh my goodness we have trouble! Payten's middle name from this point on will be trouble!!!!! Why is it that she will have such a great day and then have a horrible day! I just don't get it? I want a week of greatness, not just a day! Is that too much to ask for?! Yesterday she was so good! She was alert and full of energy, playing with everyone around her. Then early this morning at 3 am she woke up angry and irritated. She pulled her trach out 4 times! She has learned how to undo the Velcro strap and then rips the trach out. She is too smart for her own good! On top of that, she has learned how to unbuckle her chair straps! Yah that's right, unbuckle them!!!! She almost fell out onto her head this morning! What am I going to do with her! If she is not strapped in, she will hurt herself, but how do leave her strapped in if she knows how to undo it! What to do, oh what to do! And the trach, I just throw my hands in the air and say, "I give up!!!!!" She needs it in, but she does not want to leave it in! Let's hope this new trach Dr. Mancuso is ordering will do the trick and Payten will keep it in! I am amazed that I have not had a nervous break down yet! This child is going to be the death of me!!!!! But oh how I love her, that's for sure! She is just trouble at times! But trouble can be fun!!!! LOL! Lets hope this "trouble behavior" does not mean she is getting sick, because I do not know if I can handle it if she gets sick. That would be over the top for me! So Please pray for her that she gets better and less agitated! (NOT SICK!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment