Friday, June 11, 2010

A Challenging/Sleepless Night.

I just want to sit and Cry! I am so exhaustively tired, I did not sleep last night, I am emotionally stressed and my heart is breaking for my daughter! Payten did not fall asleep til 10:30 last night, she slept until Midnight and has been up ever since. She is so tired, but her little body will just not stop moving and she has no control over it. Joseph and I took turns trying to help her, but nothing seems to help! She will start to relax and then her little body starts going again! What do you do? How you do help her? We have a weighted blanket, but she is unable to keep it on, due to her uncontrolled movements. She is in constant motion and crying because she is so exhausted, but she simply can't stop moving! And I am emotionally drained, I can't see straight! Joseph and I got into another Argument because we are both so tired and stressed! I can't stop crying, I just want sleep and I want my daughter to be able to sleep. This has been going on for a month now, that she is up all night, restless, and does not make up for it during the day! Heavenly Father, Please help us, Please let us sleep! Joseph, I and Payten can not keep going like this, we need help! I pray that Dr. Panesar today will have an answer as to something we can try or use to help Payten relax and be able to sleep. Because I can not take seeing her like this! Eventually later today she will pass out for a couple of hours, but then it will be too late for me to sleep because I have two other children to take care of! Why is life so challenging at times! I just wish that it could be simple at times, but we all have challenges that we have to face and this just happens to be mine and as the saying goes, We are not given anything in this life that we can not handle, so I guess I just need to have faith that it will all work out and Joseph, I and Payten will get the sleep we need at some point and that her body will be able to calm. It just breaks my heart. I want to help her so badly and I can't, I feel so lost and helpless. And as I sit here and cry, all I can think about, is that I need to talk to someone and that someone happens to be my computer! Thank you computer for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment